Beer and food are the best for the soul and minds. Beer is a great ingredient for all kinds of savory and sweet dishes, adding flavor and texture everywhere it goes. Thanks to Tiger Beer, Malaysia’s No. 1 Beer for an unforgettable Tiger Uncage Street Food Festival for foodies.
Tiger Beer Launched its brand film for Uncage
In October, Tiger Beer launched its brand film for Uncage, with three local Uncaged heroes – Im Cheah, Herukh Jethwani and Jun Chan – fronting the campaign. Im’s salty-sweet treats feature her specially cured bacon; Herukh challenges everything you know about the Indian cuisine with his bold dishes; Jun’s love for soul food offers Malaysian favorites with a twist.
Their experiences are unique, but they all challenge culinary conventions through their creative dishes.
At the two-day Street Food Festival, there were 20 vendors for the foodies to sample the food.
Food likes fried, wrapped, grilled and in bowls.
All the dishes celebrated the unconventional while preserving the essence of Asian street food.
The array of dishes included fried cempedak ice cream, artisanal burgers, cheeseburger gyozas, cendol bubble tea, and spicy soft shell crab prawn noodles.
“The Tiger Uncage platform aims to show fans how following their passion can create the unexpected through the lens of food.
With that notion in mind, 20 of the finest established food vendors Malaysia has to offer joined hands with Tiger Beer to serve unconventional takes on Asian street food dishes at this festival.” Said Pearly Lim, Marketing Manager of Tiger Beer Malaysia.
Games and Activities
Guests were also able to participate in a variety of fun games and activities throughout the festival period.
From the Wheel of Flavours challenge, where bold visitors sampled extreme flavored snacks
to the Street Beers activity where fans exchanged empty bottles for special Tiger Beer and Asian spice-infused drinks.
There were also live music performances from local artists.
As well as the Tikam Wall, a crowd favorite where a nostalgic game was made into a giant board game.
HEINEKEN Malaysia Berhad
HEINEKEN Malaysia with its portfolio of iconic international brands is the leading brewer in the country.
The Company brews, markets and distributes:
- The World’s No. 1 international premium beer Heineken® ;
- The World-acclaimed iconic Asian beer Tiger Beer. Its doubly refreshing variant Tiger Radler; and its other innovative brew Tiger White – Asia’s Wheat Beer;
- The World’s No. 1 stout Guinness, and the unique smooth and fresh stout Guinness Bright;
- The World’s No. 1 cider Strongbow Apple Ciders
- The New Zealand inspired cider Apple Fox Cider
- The all-time local favorite Anchor Smooth. Its latest variant Anchor Smooth Draught and its strong beer variant Anchor Strong;
- The premium Irish ale Kilkenny;
- The real shandy Anglia
HEINEKEN Malaysia also produces the wholesome, premium quality non-alcoholic Malta.
HEINEKEN Malaysia’s brand portfolio also includes :
- No 1 German wheat beer Paulaner,
- Japan’s No 1 100% malt beer Kirin Ichiban
- World’s No 1 ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage Smirnoff Ice.
The Company continues to lead the responsible drinking agenda through its Drink Sensibly campaign.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, HEINEKEN Malaysia’s principal shareholder:
- GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore
- GAPL Pte Ltd is 100% owned by Heineken N.V.
For more information please visit: www.heinekenmalaysia.com
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *