Looking for simple homemade finger food? This can be ‘Happy Food’ for children’s breakfast.
Check out this simple sushi bread roll recipe
- 8 slices sandwich white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- Vegetarian Mayonnaise for spread (you may use creamed corn)
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into long stripped
- 1 small Japanese cucumber, peeled, cut into long striped
- 2 to 3 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 1 small avocado cut into long striped (Optional)
- For non-vegetarian you can add on
- Filaments Crabstick
- Tuna / salmon chunks
Place bread onto flat surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread slightly.
Spread the mayonnaise over bread slices
You may replaces with avocado mashed or corn spread
Lay the lettuce leaves, carrots, cucumber sticks and any of your other favorite ingredients.
Roll up with the bamboo sushi roller and cut each sandwiches into 3 or 4 rounds (up to your desire)
Wrap all sandwiches in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge until ready to pack into lunch boxes
Stay tuned for more home recipes with us!!