Dato’ Dr. Edmund said, “We must know how to choose the right food to eat in order to fight for foot and knee pain”. This was shared by Dato’ Dr. Edmund during his Healthy Foot Talk Show last week at Sunfeet International Rehab Centre
Dato’ Dr. Edmund Lee Ph.D., the founder of MyOrtho, a brand of footcare specialist in 2010.
Sunfeet International – Your Orthotics & Prosthetics Expert
Nowadays, foot and knee pain is getting common to many people. Ignorance towards small pain could actually cause a major pain that may affect our entire life. Well, let’s read further.
Did you know that 4 out of 5 adults eventually suffer from foot problem? Which means there are more than 75% of the population facing the same foot problems in their lifetime. It can sometimes be very difficult for people living with foot pain to go about their daily activities.
Get your feet checked today at Sunfeet International and let’s Dato’ Dr. Edmund explain on your report.
Well, this is definitely a flat feet. What about yours?
During the talk, Dato’ Dr. Edmund did share about what is the basic food for foot and knee pain patient.
- Ginger helps to relieves pain and inflammation. It also helps to repair nerve damage.
- A compound found in broccoli could help prevent or slow the progress of the most common form of arthritis.
- Blueberry is high in antioxidant and help reduce the systemic inflammation.
- Pumpkin Seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids which may help to reduce inflammation.
- Avocados are high in anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fat. They are also a good source of vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory effects. Diets high in these compounds have been linked to a decreased risk of joint damage.
- Mint Leaf contains the anti-inflammatory properties that can help in not only relieving foot pain but also overcoming other symptoms like redness and swelling.
- A better long-term approach that can help you reduce the inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis is to start taking a daily dose ofcurcumin.
Curcumin is the active compound in the spice turmeric
- Researchers say that about 3 1/2 Tbsp. of the oil is equal to a 200-mg tablet of ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is widely used to help control pain and inflammation.
Dato’ Dr Edmund also share some healthy drink remedy for daily consumption.
What are you waiting for? Grab the chance to get your foot to scan for FREE!
Call Sunfeet today for a FREE Assessment with Dato’ Dr Edmund Lee, Renowned Orthotic Expert in Malaysia.
Call Sunfeet at 013-912 2939/ 013 528 3939 for appointment TODAY!
In Sunfeet International, they are also selling the readily made insole or footwear.
You may also check out how custom made insole was measured and done at Sunfeet Internation Rehab Centre at the link below:-
Opens everyday, 7 days a week
Venue: Waze: Sunfeet International Centre, Petaling Jaya
Sunfeet International Rehabilitation Centre
Block C, 18 Jalan 19/1,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *