Once again The Olive Restaurant and Bar is at the forefront of the MIGF’s offerings. The country’s premier festival of food – the Malaysian International Gastronomy Festival. The festival that took over the nation’s hearts, plates, and stomachs.
The Olive Restaurant and Bar – Malaysian International Gastronomy Festival
1st – 30th September 20018
This month-long celebration, with the theme ‘Muhibah Chefs – Good Food Brings Us Together’, this year’s festival aims to show how food connects with people. Talking about connecting people with food, The Olive Restaurant and Bar at Genting Grand Hotel and the lofty e18theen Inspired Cuisine also taking part in the challenge.
During the MIGF, everyone gets to taste the sampling as the two restaurants serve up their special MIGF Festive Menus over the entire month of September. SO PLAN YOUR JOURNEY UP TO RESORTS WORLD GENTING NOW
The Olive Restaurant and Bar Lounge
The Olive Restaurant and Bar Lounge, having won the Best Golden Cauldron Award at MIGF 2012 and 70 other MIGF awards since 2007.
Helmed by Chef Radzuan Hamzah, who has been at The Olive since its inception in 2005.
The Olive with a cozy and elegant ambiance truly welcome its guest to taste its sophisticated menu of recipe, wines, whiskeys, and cigars.
During the MIGF festive month, enjoy The Olive Festival Menu from RM 300nett without wine pairing or RM 450nett with wine pairing.
Amuse Bouche: Fresh oyster served in shaved salted yolk and orange pulp.
Appetizer: A5 Miyazaki beef in puff pastry served with honey mustad, and micro cress salad. Best pairing with Domaine Chandon Brut Rose NV.
Japan’s No. 1 beef, Miyazaki Wagyu from Nakanishi farm and in Malaysia only available at Resorts World Genting
Starter: Poached lobster with seaweed sauce, red currant and topped with smoked herring caviar. Best pairing with Jean Philippe Marchand Saint Romain “Sous le Chateau” 2011
The best lobsters in the world from the cold waters of Canada’s Nova Scotia produced
Soup: Le Tourin d’oil doux garlic soup
Main Course: Scottish Salmon intermingled with beeswax-infused ginger, raspberry-lemon glazed, asparagus and apple chops. Best pairing with a glass of Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais-Villages 2013.
Desserts: Hazelnut financier with chocolate chips, soft cremeux, and vanilla-soft caramel. Lovely to pair with Armagnac 18 ans Gelas.
During the MIGF period, diners get to enjoy special offers including a complimentary souvenir from the restaurant. also 10% discount on selected wines/champagnes, a complimentary aperitif before dinner and an upgrade to a private room for a group of 7 – 12 pax (Subject to availability)
Genting Rewards Members gets to enjoy an additional 10% discount while settling the bill using Genting Rewards Points.
Books your Christmas or year-end celebration with The Olive 2 weeks in advance to enjoy the same benefit.
- Live entertainment – Retain the MIGF Festival Dining Receipt to obtain 10% discount when you purchase below show ticket; applicable for all price scale seating
– IL Divo Concert – 7 October 2018 @ Arena of Stars. Ticket price from RM 146
– Dora The Explorer LIVE! – 24 November 2018 to 1 January 2019 @ Genting International Showroom. Ticket price from RM 96
Please note all tickets are subject to RM 3.80 processing fees. Customer to show dining receipt for the discount
Log on to www.rwgenting.com for further inquiries.
- 10% discount to diner who settles bill with Genting Points [subject to sufficient points]
- M-Spa & Fitness is offering 20% the below until 30 September 2018. Diners must produce festival dining receipt as proof.
– The timeless touch package : 150 min – 30 min Body Scrub + 60 min Body Massage
( Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage ) + 60 min Valmont Facial. Original Price : RM 738.00
– Glowing package: 120 min – 60 min Body massage (Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage ) + 60 min Valmont Facial. Original Price : RM 668.00
– Energizing package: 120 min – 30 min Body Scrub + 90 min Body Massage (Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage). Original Price : RM 460.00
For further inquiries, please refer to the information below:
Lobby Floor, Genting Grand
69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *