With McCormick Spice , we can easily make delicious Korean Grilled Chicken Rice lettuce Wraps at home. Happy cooking with our simple recipe sharing below.
McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
Honestly, cooking can be so easy with it! I used the McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning – a staple mix for marinating meats.
McCormick Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
In addition, the McCormick Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce adds a multi-dimensional tangy and smoky aroma and flavors for that extra oomph.
My hubby and I love to eat grilled meat a lot and we love to have it at home too. Hence, it is important to get the most flavors in the easiest way by marinating with spices and sauces.
- 500g Chicken Fillet or Chicken Chop
- 1 medium head of lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber1 medium carrot
- Rice (optional)
- Seasoned with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning (Refrigerate 30mins if desired)
- Grill the chicken until lightly charred, then brush with McCormick Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce.
- Place cucumber & carrot on lettuce then wrap the grilled chicken.
- You can add rice before wrapping if you want to (Optional)
Happy cooking folks!!