It was a great night we had at Guinness St. Patrick’s Celebration party which held at The Gasket Alley, Petaling Jaya. GUINNESS celebrates St. Patrick’s with the largest Sláinte in Malaysia.
Guinness St. Patrick’s was abuzz with excitement
So much fun we had there with all the activities arranged by them such as live performances, fun and games, Guinness-infused bites,
and of course – cold, creamy GUINNESS stout.
The performances are from local artists Church Mouse, Froya, Donamarie, Jumero, Kyoto Protocol, Diplomats of Drum, Ryan Jones and more, as well as stand-up comedy from Prakash Daniel.
There was plenty for foodies to pair with a glass of foamy and creamy GUINNESS stout.
During the Guinness St. Patrick’s celebration, long bar challenge is one of the fun challenges on the night. The challenge where festival-goers sliding a bottle of GUINNESS stout along a long table to accumulate points.
Two winners proved to be the best of the best and have each been awarded a trip for two to Dublin to be part of the GUINNESS X Meatopia festival – a weekend-long love affair of meat, drink, fire, and music.
“March means just one thing for stout lovers, and that’s the famous St. Patrick’s celebrations. With its Irish origins, GUINNESS stout is the perfect choice to accompany the festivities no matter where you are in the world – be it Dublin, Boston or Kuala Lumpur. Whether you celebrate at one of the parties in bars and pubs up and down the country or at our main festival in KL, GUINNESS has plenty of promotions, fun, and games for everyone this St. Patrick’s month. Come along, you’ll never know who you will meet!” said Archana Sridhara, Marketing Manager of GUINNESS Malaysia.
Even though the main festival is over for another year, the month of March is still a great month for us!! we really looking forward another year with Gunness St. Patrick’s Celebration!!
HEINEKEN Malaysia Berhad
HEINEKEN Malaysia with its portfolio of iconic international brands is the leading brewer in the country.
The Company brews, markets and distributes:
- The World’s No. 1 international premium beer Heineken® ;
- The World-acclaimed iconic Asian beer Tiger Beer. Its doubly refreshing variant Tiger Radler; and its other innovative brew Tiger White – Asia’s Wheat Beer;
- The World’s No. 1 stout Guinness, and the unique smooth and fresh stout Guinness Bright;
- The World’s No. 1 cider Strongbow Apple Ciders
- The New Zealand inspired cider Apple Fox Cider
- The all-time local favorite Anchor Smooth. Its latest variant Anchor Smooth Draught and its strong beer variant Anchor Strong;
- The premium Irish ale Kilkenny;
- The real shandy Anglia
HEINEKEN Malaysia also produces the wholesome, premium quality non-alcoholic Malta.
HEINEKEN Malaysia’s brand portfolio also includes :
- No 1 German wheat beer Paulaner,
- Japan’s No 1 100% malt beer Kirin Ichiban
- World’s No 1 ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage Smirnoff Ice.
The Company continues to lead the responsible drinking agenda through its Drink Sensibly campaign.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, HEINEKEN Malaysia’s principal shareholder:
- GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore
- GAPL Pte Ltd is 100% owned by Heineken N.V.
For more information please visit: www.heinekenmalaysia.com
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *