Celebrate the famous Irish Festival, St. Patrick’s by GUINNESS Malaysia on the 16 & 17 March 2019. The two-day festival will be held at Gasket Alley, Petaling Jaya.
Guinness St. Patrick’s day events will be happening too in Ipoh, Penang, and Johor for the rest of the month
To find out where you can take part in the St. Patrick’s festivities happening in March, visit www.facebook.com/GuinnessMalaysia for more details.
The big celebration happening on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th March will feature live music, stand-up comedy, games and activities, amazing prizes, and incredible food to pair perfectly with cold, creamy GUINNESS beer. The St. Patrick’s experience would not be complete without learning more about what gives GUINNESS beer the same great taste and quality worldwide.
At the festival, you will get the opportunity to learn more about GUINNESS beer from Cian Hulm, GUINNESS Brand Ambassador. Also, be on the lookout for activities ranging from the Long Bar challenge where you stand to win a trip to Dublin for the GUINNESS X Meatopia festival, to the largest Sláinte in Malaysia – but that is not all!
Grab your Free Drink!
GUINNESS beer lovers who are looking forward to being part of the ultimate two-day St. Patrick’s weekend festival can sign up in advance here and get a FREE glass of GUINNESS beer to enjoy at the festival.
Guests can purchase their favorite stout at RM12 a glass, and RM50 for a set of 5 as they enjoy the St. Patrick’s spread during the two-day celebration.
Larger groups can sláinte with their friends at the festival with the GUINNESS party keg at RM1000. This promotion gives groups of up to 10 pax a cordoned off section with their own personal bar and bartender – and of course, St Patrick’s accessories and GUINNESS bites are included! This promotion also entitles the group entry for the Long Bar challenge.
In the month of March, consumers can purchase two sets of GUINNESS beer at participating bars and pubs to receive an exclusive GUINNESS pillow that comes in three designs while stocks last. Be sure to purchase your sets early to avoid disappointment.
HEINEKEN Malaysia Berhad
HEINEKEN Malaysia with its portfolio of iconic international brands is the leading brewer in the country.
The Company brews, markets and distributes:
- The World’s No. 1 international premium beer Heineken® ;
- The World-acclaimed iconic Asian beer Tiger Beer. Its doubly refreshing variant Tiger Radler; and its other innovative brew Tiger White – Asia’s Wheat Beer;
- The World’s No. 1 stout Guinness, and the unique smooth and fresh stout Guinness Bright;
- The World’s No. 1 cider Strongbow Apple Ciders
- The New Zealand inspired cider Apple Fox Cider
- The all-time local favorite Anchor Smooth. Its latest variant Anchor Smooth Draught and its strong beer variant Anchor Strong;
- The premium Irish ale Kilkenny;
- The real shandy Anglia
HEINEKEN Malaysia also produces the wholesome, premium quality non-alcoholic Malta.
HEINEKEN Malaysia’s brand portfolio also includes :
- No 1 German wheat beer Paulaner,
- Japan’s No 1 100% malt beer Kirin Ichiban
- World’s No 1 ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage Smirnoff Ice.
The Company continues to lead the responsible drinking agenda through its Drink Sensibly campaign.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, HEINEKEN Malaysia’s principal shareholder:
- GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore
- GAPL Pte Ltd is 100% owned by Heineken N.V.
For more information please visit: www.heinekenmalaysia.com
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *
Website | Instagram | FB Group | Fan Page | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube