e18hteen Inspired Cuisine is one of the Resorts World Genting Top restaurant that taking part in Malaysian International Gastronomy Festival 2018.
e18hteen Inspired Cuisine
e18hteen Inspired Cuisine is located on the 18th floor of Maxim Hotel. The minimalist, bright, airy and lofty space with a view to enjoy the artisanal Chinese Food.
With the presence of Chef Jimmy Poh to leads the team that believes in using only the FINEST and FRESHEST organic Ingredients. The crisp greens are from Genting Garden and the finest catch from the seven seas.
Chef Jimmy Choo and team present the time-honored Chinese cuisine styles with a contemporary twist through modern techniques and plating.
During the festive month of September, the e18hteen Festival menu only at RM 168nett without wine pairing or RM 288nett with wine pairing.
Amuse Bouche: with a European note Chilled Gazpacho with tomato hearts and diced cucumbers.
Appetizer: Flavor of river and marine, pan-seared scallop top of king mushroom, a stir-fried river scampi with lemongrass and spicy sauce, a scramble white omega egg with crab meat served with ikura.
Best pairing with Drappier Carte d’Or Brut Champagne NV
Soup: Double-boiled fish bone soup with Chinese yam, sea cucumber, almond, and granny smith apple.
Main Course: Live Wallago Attu “Tapah”. Steamed Wallago Tapah served with black rice with wolfberry, hon mushroom, roasted baby Roma tomato in chef special sauce.
Best pairing with a glass of Macon Villages ‘Fleur d’Azenay’ Domaine d’Azenay 2013.
Dessert: Den Con. Custard corn accompanied with crispy falafel corn and corn ice-cream.
Best pairing with Torbreck the Bothie 2012.
During the MIGF 2018 period, diners get 10% discount for 10pax or more and also 10% discount on selected wines/champagne/cocktails/mocktails. Enjoy the 50% discount on the prevailing room rated from Genting Grand or Maxim Hotel Premier Rooms (Subject to availability) – all you have to do is shows them your Festival dining receipts.
- Live entertainment – Retain the MIGF Festival Dining Receipt to obtain 10% discount when you purchase below show ticket; applicable for all price scale seating
– IL Divo Concert – 7 October 2018 @ Arena of Stars. Ticket price from RM 146
– Dora The Explorer LIVE! – 24 November 2018 to 1 January 2019 @ Genting International Showroom. Ticket price from RM 96
Please note all tickets are subject to RM 3.80 processing fees. Customer to show dining receipt for the discount
Log on to www.rwgenting.com for further inquiries.
- 10% discount to diner who settles bill with Genting Points [subject to sufficient points]
- M-Spa & Fitness is offering 20% the below until 30 September 2018. Diners must produce festival dining receipt as proof.
– The timeless touch package : 150 min – 30 min Body Scrub + 60 min Body Massage
( Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage ) + 60 min Valmont Facial. Original Price : RM 738.00
– Glowing package: 120 min – 60 min Body massage (Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage ) + 60 min Valmont Facial. Original Price : RM 668.00
– Energizing package: 120 min – 30 min Body Scrub + 90 min Body Massage (Balinese Massage / Aroma Massage). Original Price : RM 460.00
For further inquiries, please refer to the information below:
* For more about Food + Life . You, do follow us. *